Search This Blog

The UT Shooting Incident

Since I am at UT, I would be remiss not to mention something about an event that made international news here. I was not on campus when it happened, so can't claim any eyewitness insight. The odd thing personally is that a couple of years ago, when the student was still in high school, I lived one street over from him for about a year. Never knew the kid. It brings up the question, who else is living within walking distance of me that may be just a short time away from a spiritual crisis like him?

Should I feel guilty that I didn't meet all of my neighbors? No. It does remind me to keep both my physical and spiritual eyes open to those around me, asking the Lord to reveal who needs what means of grace are mine to offer.

SDG

No comments:

Post a Comment